If your route will bring you into the DC area, perhaps we could get a bunch
of GTS riders together to meet you somewhere.  Let's see, there's Fred
Grefe, Jon Crisler, Louis Tweed, Mark Evitts, Brian Kearney, me.  We could
'do lunch' or something, maybe even do some riding....

Henry S. Winokur
'94 GTS 1000
AMA Lifer, MRF, MSF/MD MSP Certified Instructor
West Bethesda, MD