After reading up on all the info about the rear ABS problem it was a nice
day
to try it out.  Based on speeds not over 30 mph.  On several tries under
close to
the same conditions.  Rear brake was applied deliberately to try a lock up.
    What happened was there was a noticeable kick back on the pedal.  Felt
like
a tap than any type of condition to shake foot off pedal or cause any major
distraction.  This condition would repeat at regular intervals and decrease
as
the speed of bike dropped.  At a point of going under 10 mph the
tapping faded away.
    I did notice on several times that the tire did slid a wee bit but there
was some
fine gravel.  But this occurred at about the point the bike was nearly
stopped.
This was done on residential streets as not to get rear ended on a
highway.  This is also my first ABS bike. And I did apply brakes as close as
done in an advance rider course to apply full rear brake till it locked up
and
hold till the bike stopped.
    I believe that my system is working OK.  I hope it matches others persons
conditions that knows that their system is fully functional.  The front bike
was
not tried in this manner.  One thing at a time.  That may be done later.
There was no ABS warning light.  If it was I didn't see it or it was washed
out
by the bright sun light.  Hope this helps those in need of information.

Ken Swartz