Just got my new set of Macadams and had them mounted up locally. Went to an
aftermarket Harley shop and they mounted for $30 but couldn't balance the
rear tire. Went across the street to get the front balanced for $10 (thought
that was a rip-off) and proceeded to get the rear balanced a local Yamaha
dealer for free. Both wheels are now  back on the bike. I was able to get
the wheel back on without changing the stays from where they were prior to
removing. Re-lubed the rear axle. I think I need a bit more chain play but
my main concern is how to make sure the rear wheel is trued up after making
adjustments for the chain. Any help on this? I'm also not sure how to
tighten the rear axle bolt down to proper tourque specs without a huge
adapter for my torque wrench. What do those of you doing your own mounting
use?

Mike