That's why you need more than one bike! I've mentioned this before. The GTS
is so smooth and so good that it might become mundane at times. You need a
Ducati or Triumph to keep reminding you how nice the GTS is!!

Kevin Hawkins // Greensboro, NC
AMA #609423  // [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/~raddboy
Y2K Kawasaki ZRX1100 // '93 Yamaha GTS1000