> Hi all-  The number of GTSers in the phone book has jumped up
> to 43 (from 35 before).

And now it's up to 51.

This weekend I send it out to the participants.  You can get into
it whenever you want, so if you don't see this until next week,
send the info anyway.  I expect I'll have quarterly updates, or
whenever a significant amount of new info is added, whichever
comes first.

> Data fields are:
>
> Last Name:
> First Name:
> Work Phone:
> Home Phone:
> Home Address:
> City:
> State/Province:
> Postal/ZIP Code:
> Country:
> Email address:
> Web Page:
> Can you provide lodging?
> Can you provide garage/tools?
> Can you provide truck/trailer?
> Notes:
>
> Now, this is important: Mail your response to me DIRECTLY.  OFF-LIST.
> If replied TO the list, EVERYONE will see it, it'll go in the
> archives, and everybody in the free world will be able to see it.
> And thus be able to spam you.  And can visit your house.

Cheers,

 -K

 Kelly Cash                                        Main: 408-727-5497
 Solid Data Systems                                 FAX: 408-727-5496
 2945 Oakmead Village Court                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Santa Clara, CA  95051                             www.soliddata.com