I sent out the first pass of the GTS phone book yesterday.  Since
then, I've received two more people's info.  So if you haven't
jumped in yet, it's not too late.  (and never is)  I expect to have
another mailing soon, so make it easy on me and send the info now!  :-)

I had a problem sending the phone book to the following addresses:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you had an address of the above, please let me know what your
new one is.

 -K

 Kelly Cash                                        Main: 408-727-5497
 Solid Data Systems                                 FAX: 408-727-5496
 2945 Oakmead Village Court                       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Santa Clara, CA  95051                             www.soliddata.com