--------------9DA20807C803B1C081DB4F23

Phil,
Here you go   MERA
this is a very popular event, so if you want to do it, enter now.
Last year there were two guys there from Texas (who trailered - shame) two Honda
Blackbirds with no mods or accessories and finished. Just takes Navigational and
time management skills.
Would be good to see more than one GTS there.
regards,
Dave Biasotti

href="http://www.warpages.com/mera/utah1088.cfm">MERA</a>
two Honda Blackbirds with no mods or accessories and finished. Just takes
Navigational and time management skills.
send you
That's why
time I
now. Plus