From: "Warren J. Brown" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2000 3:11 PM
Subject: GTS

> My name is Warren and I live in Phoenix,AZ. I really think that I want to
> buy a GTS, but there are not any for sale. Know of any?
>

>Warren,
>
>The best bike for you to buy would have been Terry Baker's but it just
>made the move to a new owner in Santa Fe about a month ago.  I don't know
>of any GTSs for sale  in the immediate area right now, but I'll keep my
>eyes open.
>
>And if you find one, there are a few of us in the great Southwest.  Let me
>know if you join the ranks of owners.
>

>Phil Benson
>Las Cruces NM

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Warren--I know that at one time about a year ago, Thomas Duncan of Phx. had
an interest in selling his GTS--I don't know if that's still the case or
not.  He had a pristine '93 with the 46l Krausers.  Thomas--are you still
out there???

I live in Mesa and can help you out in selecting a good example--let me know
if you would like some assistance.

Terry Baker

On Tue, 2 May 2000, Garrett Welch wrote:

> Hey Phil or other southern GTS'ers, could you help this guy out. I did not
> want to send him to the Wisconsin bike if there is one closer.
>
> Thank you.
> Enjoy,
> Garrett Welch

End of GTS-1000 Digest 360