I'll be going up to WV for three days on May 27, 28, 29 on the GTS with
Garrett Phillips and about 6 other riders. If anyone is interested in
joining us, drop me an email and I'll give you the details. We call it the
Bi-Annual Chicken Run and pictures from our '98 Fall Foliage Ride can be
found on my website at http://www.geocities.com/~raddboy . Click on "Fall
Foliage at Snow Shoe '98" on the left if you need more reasons to come.
  Also, I've mounted my JVC Mini-DV camcorder on my ZRX and taken it for a
ride through the NC mountains a couple weeks ago. I've got a 22 sec. video
capture from that ride on my website. Check out
http://www.geocities.com/~raddboy/nc66.rm if your machine has Real Player or
is capable of Streaming Video. The quality is pretty good, but I've got a
6.7MB and 4.1MB .mpg that are much better if your email system is NOT
bandwidth challenged. Let me know and I'll be glad to sent you an email with
the .mpg attached.

Kevin Hawkins // Greensboro, NC
AMA #609423  // [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.geocities.com/~raddboy
Y2K Kawasaki ZRX1100 // '93 Yamaha GTS1000