I'm stumped guys & gals....I upgraded the office computers to Office
2000...including Outlook 2000.  I have hence lost what I now view as a very
importing feature in Outlook...and can't seem to get it back...suggestions
please!

In the ol Outlook...when I addressed an e-mail...it would auto fill the
address line for me....type   GT....and the address line
[EMAIL PROTECTED] would automatically fill in....

Now I have to search for all my e-mail addresses in the address book....it's
a true pain

Shawn Pearsall

Private answers please as this is not GTS content