Just in case anyone is interested I noticed that these guys seem to have
a pretty good price on Ohlins shocks.

http://www.cyclemall.net/

I have never dealt with them nor am I affiliated with them in any way I
just saw it on another list I subscribe to.

These guys I have done business with and they have been very helpful in
getting a WP shock for a bike I have that
was never offocially imported to the US it took six months but they were
 able to get it for me at a decent enough price. The
shock was a super adjuster that was supposedly setup custom at the
factory for my weight and type of riding though I
haven't had a chance to try it yet.

http://www.braincell.com/kiernan/

Darren