Ok, let me try to answer a few of the recent queries.

Heli Bars:
Who needs a picture ? Just buy them, install them and forget
about them. They install exactly like the stock bars and require
absolutely no modifications. They hardly even show and the part
that does looks as good as OEM if not better.
They provide a better riding position so thats why you want them,
not for the looks.

Grips:

I use Grab-On superbike foam grips, always have. In fact, I have
never ridden a bike with stock hard rubber grips.
My GTS has no handlebar buzz at any speeds.

Tires:
I use Dunlop 207's in 120/70 Front at 38 PSI and 180/55 Rear at 42
PSI

I had BT-57s before and the Bridgestones sucked. They're not
referred to as "Slipstones" for nothing.

The 207's stick great wet or dry. I get 7000 miles out of the rear
and 10,000 out of the front.

If you want better mileage and are willing to sacrifice just a bit of
stickiness go with 205's.

Ride safe all
Hugh