After looking at the ZDnet review of digital camera, I bought a Olympus
D-360L. I am very satisfied with it.
See : http://www.olympusamerica.com/product.asp?c=34&s=12&p=16&product=527

It has 1.3 Mpixel allowing 1280  x 960 picture. You can take picture inside
without a flash, (If you don't move). It has macro mode to take close-up
picture of motorcycle parts. It has a 1.8 " LCD screen. It can do panoramic
picture if you use Olympus smart cards by combining several picture with the
software they provide.
The only thing I don't like is it need a lot of batteries, but at less they
are regular AA batteries. Some camera use special battery that can be very
expensive.
It also have a lot of accessories. There a lens that allow you to do 360
degrees pictures.
If you don't want to use the supplied wire to connect to the computer, there
also diskette that is available for 50 $ at circuit city. It has a slot to
put the smartcard in it. You just have to put the diskette in the computer.
It's portable, save your batteries when you do download, I also use it to
move big file in between computer since the smartcard can hold up 8 MB.

Richard