Hi all,

Several people seem to be interested in my OEM euro short screen. I'm in no
hurry to let go of it, just thought some of you could use it. I of course
have no preference about who'll get it, so it'll go to the highest bidder.
Please bear in mind it sells new here (Spain) for $135. The bike's previous
owner used it for a couple of months, so expect it to be in according shape
(fine condition, but not out-of-the-box, no-fingerprints-squeaky-clean).
I'll be accepting offers for a week or two, as you wish. Feel free to reply
on or offline, whatever suits you.

Next answers for Garret Welch (and any other curious souls)

regarding clutch lever replacement, there are several current model YZF's
with hydraulic clutch and adjustable levers. As far as I know, they all
share the same lever. Mine came from an R1, I believe (Coooooooool!), but a
quick check when you order would be all it takes. Not exactly cheap, though,
I payed $25 or thereabouts for it.

About speedo error, I'm not concerned about speeding tickets because of it,
just curious about what would happen. Seems a very small deviation, though.