As the third web presence of the GTS (Mike Weaver & the elusive Peter K.
predate me), welcome aboard.  I've been remiss in updating my site over
the past couple of years.  Working & riding have come first, and back then
there were many fewer GTSers on the net.  It took forever to get 20 owners
on the Owners list, that was a magical number for me, now there are over
300.  I started the mailing list and was happy to have Mike Weaver take it
over when my provider started charging me monthly for it.  Not only that
it was starting to consume too much time administeriing.  I concentrated
on the Owners List & the website after that.  I've stumbled recently with
the owners list because of other priorities, and the website has been
behind that.

Brandon, if you're up to it and gung ho, I give you permission to rape &
pillage my website to put it into the .org site & I'll close down my
"general" gts site and keep two of my babies & try to maintain them.  The
owners list and the bibliography of publications I've spent a lot of time
developing.  gts.org would of course link directly to them for the
definative world owners list and english bibliography.

I'd like to thank all the people that have contributed to my site over the
years and apologize ;) for bushwacking people into making contributions...
Don McClellan for his great overview, Gen Kanai for his suspension
university paper, Mike for taking over the list (thanks Mike, I think I
got the best of that deal), Kelly Cash for a guy so amazing to keep minute
records of his gas log, Koji Sakata my friend from Japan,  Rob Chapman for
sending me some original documentation from Australia.  Brian Kearney, one
of the original suckers :) to take part of the duties and compile info on
where to source gts stuff, Richard Lanouette, the amazing Richard for
putting the parts microfiche on the internet.  Garrett Welch for starting
an image archive, him & I both know how much work that is update.  Rene
Sching for his Euro connection.  Loki Jorgenson in Vancouver Canada for
one of the original repository's of bike info (an FTP site at Simon Fraser
University).

I'll talk to you offline Brandon if you are interested in taking most of
this info onto the .org site.

Robert Wilson (gts web pioneer, but a cheap b. who waited until '96 to buy
the new bike :)
http://www.mbnet.mb.ca/~neelin/motorcycle/gts.html