> As for riding without a helmet, I think that it's not entirely fair to
have
> a public health insurance, payed for by you as well, has to cover costs
made
> for people that refuse to wear helmets.
>
> Michel

Hey Buba, watch yer mouth boy, this hea redneck knows how to
drive.....everybody crazy on MY road :-) Don't ya be telling me home grown
natin. You Euros think you knows it all but yous don't let me tel ya!

Alabama George

PS. Michel, my above ranting not withstanding, there is no public health
insurance in the good US of A. To each his own as they say since our system
is one of privatized health insurance only ('till you hit medicare age at
which time you're much too old to ride anything :-))

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World