Supersaturday is a good ticket. General admission is fine too.
Personally, I like the Press Credential with access to the luxury booth above
the starting line. ; )

So far we've got seven GTSers who plan to be there (plus Dave Biasotti coming
Sunday only). Is everyone riding a GTS? If we can figure a good parking
location for all of them together, that could make for an interesting photo!

As for the "crazy bastard stunt guy," no extra ticket. See him at the track,
plus along Cannery Row on Saturday night. If you haven't been, Cannery Row is
quite a treat in itself. This event may be second only to Daytona in
motorcycle nuttiness and it's almost entirely sport bikes. And the roads in
the area are much, much better.

Jay