Last time I rode my GTS it's engine light came on.... the bike didn't
want to idle so I pulled over and rebooted it... the light remained
on.   So I called the wife and told her to bring the truck down... when
she got there I fired the bike up to help with the loading  - the engine
light was out and it idled just fine so I rode it home.    This morning
it seemed to be running fine.   Any guesses on what could be going on
here?    Between the ABS light coming on at odd times, the oil light
lighting up when it's 1/2 quart low and now the engine light... my dash
looks like it belongs in a disco.

-Sven