In a message dated 7/10/2000 12:10:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I have a hella squeak from the front wheel.

    Well, I have squeaks, but have traced them down to all those wire
harness, and
such that are just under the handle bar area. I reached around and wiped them
off
and got rid of some.  They changed noise after this.  I could only hear them
with
motor off and pushing it around to park it.  Maybe yours is different but try
it.
This stared after a short trip down a gravel road.
I got Pirelli tires and the shaking stopped.  You'll hear tire stats from
others most
likely.  I got the bike with a second set of OEM brand tires.

Ken