From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On
Behalf Of Brandon
Sent:   Monday, July 10, 2000 4:24 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list
Subject:        Re: Gripping Developments

> Speaking about removing them, we've all been wisely advised to use

<snip>

Uhmmm...I must be missing something here.

Unless people are saving the grips after removal, (and for what, I have
no idea), I have always, very carefully, used a razor blade or Exacto
knife to cut the grip off. It works great, its easy and if you don't
'bear' down on the knife, it won't harm the plastic on the throttle
side.

Am I alone here on this...?  :^)

LOL

Brandon