> have several
> friends who have fallen wearing one and their experiences seem to

Roberto, if you receive any American motorcycle magazines, you will notice
that except when the editors are doing racetrack testing, they seem to be
wearing Aerostich suits.  I don't know whether they get them at a reduced
price, but even so, that says something to me.

If any of you guys/gals are MSF certified instructors (Phil) AeroDesign will
give you a discount on the purchase of your suit.

Regards,

Henry S. Winokur
94 GTS1000, AMA, MRF, MD/MSF Certified Instructor
West Bethesda, MD