If you are brave, no, make that !BRAVE!, you can
remove that fine scratching with a heat-gun or a
torch--I don't recommend the torch and only cautiously
recommend the heat gun.  Lexan (polycarbonate) is
easier that Plexi, but the Clearview is Plexi
(acrylic).  Exhaust all these other alternatives
first!!!
Fl Kev