Does anyone know of anybody parting out a wrecked GTS?  I'm looking
for a complete set of passenger foot pegs.

  I'm considering mounting a set onto the Omega frame and use them as
highway pegs for LDRing. Having another  place to move your legs to
reduce leg fatigue is nice.  It looks like the passenger foot pegs
could be mounted easily onto the frame and not look too bad if they
matched.  The would have the added advantage of acting like
frame/plastic protectors if the bike should go down or fall over.

hawke