The bike's main fuse block is located under the rear tail cowling
behind the seat.
When you remove the seat, you'll see a rectangular box with a
rubber cover over it. I'm sure you'll discover your blown fuse there.\
Although from what you're describing, the problem sounds more
severe than a simply blown fuse. Those are just too many circuits
gone bad at once. Sounds more like a bad harness connector.

Good luck,
Hugh