Hi all.  Still chasing that squeak in the front end.  In the mean time,
how about a couple more answers from the folks who know...

1.  Any magic to getting the front wheel off?  I want to have it balanced
(Good year shop, mazda wheel adapter, 80s RX-7 wheel weights, right?)
before heading off to sturgis (yes, that sturgis).  Since the service
manual has still not arrived, I'm not sure if there is any trick other
than a jack under the front swingarm.

2.  Hard bags.  Where to get them and which is best.  Ideally, this could
be done quickly, again in time for Sturgis.  I saw the Givi setup and it's
pretty sweet, but a bit pricy?  Not sure who retails them anyway.

3.  Do the Helibars work as well with the GTS as I have heard they do with
every other bike they make them for?

TIA

adam

PS--got my FZR250 (yep, 250cc 4 cyl grey-market) running today.  Woohoo!