Greetings everyone.  My name is Doug McIntosh and I am the proud, new owner
of a 1993 GTS.  I live in Austin, Texas, and I've been riding my old bike, a
1985 Honda Magna V65, all over the US and Canada over the last four years.
It was this touring (and riding my friend's '92 FJ1200A through the
mountains of Colorado)that made me realize I needed a different bike.  So,
here I am, and I must say I've never seen or ridden anything like our
beloved GTS.  So, I look forward to seeing what happens on the list as well
as meeting some of you on my "weekend" rides......

So, with basic introductions out of the way, I pose a question to you all:
Does anyone have any suggestions about makes and SIZES for a bike cover?
I'm not sure what size might work best.

Thanks and Cheers,

Doug
'93 GTS 1000A