Thanks,

No I don't know the career of the Fiat after the crash ;-)

I've another picture from the same crash but from a slightly different
angle.
It's from a popular scientific magazine (KIJK magazine april 2000).
The story says that in the past dead bodies were used for those tests, or
volunteers !
But worse, nowadays they uses GTS bikes!

John Dreuning.