Hello all...

I have an interesting dilemma, perhaps someone could help.

I just got my second GTS a few weeks ago, and it came with
a set of the 47L Krauser bags.  Very sweet, with enough room for a
full face helmet in each.

I immediately removed the bags and mounts, and stuck them in
the closet.  Then I realized that someone else in GTS land could
probably make better use of them than I would.  You see, I have
the Valk for real long distance touring...  The GTS is my short-hop
play bike.

So here's the deal.  If I'm not being stupid... perhaps someone
on the list wants to buy them?  Assuming a lister does, I'd prefer
to also swap side panels at the same time.  My side panels already
have the two holes drilled and grommeted to fit the bags perfectly
and I'll never need them if I don't have the bags anymore.  Other
than the two holes for the bags, my panels look brand new.  The
bike has 6k miles on it and was garaged it's whole life.

So, if you have a '93, with perfect rear side panels and wanna set
of the Krausers, let me know.  I paid a premium for the bike because
it had them and I knew you couldn't get them anymore.  But I just
don't think I'll ever use them and I hate to see them sitting in the
closet when I know that someone else could get a lot of use from
them.

Thanks,

Stephen
'93 GTS1000A, '00 Valkryie Interstate