YeeeeHaaaaa, and I claim it!!

Just got back from a MUCH-NEEDED vacation and long (OK, Roger, not so
long) ride.  Covered 2025 miles of Colorado and New Mexico.  But, the
record......

I hereby claim the world's GTS altitude record.  Rode the Mount Evans
highway, went to 14,256 feet, which for those listers in Europe is...uh,
well, damn high.  Anyone wanting to beat this one best be in Asia or South
America, unless you can fit some knobbies on your GTS.  Highest paved road
in North America.

OK, if anyone can scan photos I'll post them for the list to peruse.

And with that, I throw down the gauntletted moto-glove.....just try to top
this one.  :)

Phil

P.S.  I'm higher than you are, I'm higher than you are......

P.P.S.  EFI works pretty well up there.

P.P.P.S.  The limited steering lock does NOT work well up there.  Those
switchbacks are as tight as a GTS turning circle.  Tighter if you want to
stay in your own lane.