From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Richard Lanouette
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2000 8:10 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: LAX parking

Actually LAX is good place for a motorcycle (It was 3 years ago). First It's
free, second they let you park next to the gate, where a guard is there
24/24, 7/7. Not in boot 75 ft away, but he is standing up 20 feet away.

I could also offer to keep it in my car port in Burbank. Shuttle are
available from/to the airport for about 29 $.

Richard