I wrote looking for coveralls for our service techs (Might be a great
addition to the GTS get-up too!)...let them know via their web
site...contact us, suggestions....

Here's their response...4 hours later....they looked up my purchasing
patterns  based on name, company, etc...a prompt personal reply...awesome
support folks....

Learn from these people....this is how you get and maintain your customers
for years folks!  Nothing rocket science...just simple responsive
compassionate attention....love it!

Shawn P

Dear Shawn,

Thanks for the great note! We always love to here when your pleased;
and when we've missed something!

Your suggestion of overalls is great! I see you have ordered
mesh shirts in the past. Even though the mesh are extremely wash
and wearable, an overall would be better for crawling under machines.

I will pass your comment on to the proper "authorities". The
inventory people are always looking for new ideas for product!

Thanks for taking the time to send us your suggestion. Please
feel free to let us know if you have any other ideas.

Have a great day!