> On Wed, 30 Aug 2000, Roberto Alonso wrote:
>> This one is HTML formatted, but no MIME (AppleDouble encoding). What does it
>> look like?
>
> It is not HTML, but rather plain text. The message looks great and should
> be a model for others. :-)
>
> Mike

Mike, I swear it was MIME - encoded and HTML formatted when I sent it; in
fact, I just double checked both messages. Like others, I never see the HTML
crap except on the list, so I guess it has something to do with the list
software. I can't seem to be able to make one of my messages look crappy
even if I try. Oh yes Brandon, I know I can cut & paste somebody else's tags
to my message, but it just ain't the same...

I believe it was a message of mine to Henry what started this thread, so I
believe I'm entitled to put it to rest. To each his own, and God with y'all.

One last thing, so I save the "fluff" heading: Any of you guys with Givis,
are you using the Maxia as a side bag also, or something smaller / thinner?
any caveats before I order a wingrack? Yes I know about the Krausers, but I
already have a Maxia topcase & my sister in law just gave me another one
that belonged to my brother, so that's what it'll be if you don't advise
otherwise.

later,

Roberto