> bikes up until just last year.  They seem to believe that the chattering and
> locking up of the brakes is not, in fact, faulty ABS but rather a result of
> the rear wheel chattering because of the worn bearings.
>
> 1) Yea, nea?  Any opinions out there (I know, silly question).
> 2) Any rear swing arms available out there?

Well, I just ride 'em bikes, but if I was told that I'd probably go find a
wheelbarrow to move all that bullshit. If the chattering was so bad to
interfere with the ABS, then it wouldn't be the ABS what sent you into the
pit lane in the first place, but that weird feeling of leaving home with a
perfectly good pair of eggs and returning with an omelette, if you get my
drift.

Of course, this is just an opinion, I may well be making a complete fool of
myself right now. In that case, undoubtedly one of the list mech-gurus will
educate us both.

As for the swingarm: all other failed, try that thingy called Europe. The
GTS is still in my '2000 Yamaha brochure.

Roberto.