In your message dated: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 19:40:49 EDT,
your pithy ruminations on <Re: Okay! Shall we buy some windscreens?!?!?!> were:
=>     Kevin

=> I do like the idea of the K type deflector on the web site.
=> Do you have the part number of this?

I purchased--but did not install--a black defelector from a K100RS. I didn't
see any easy, clean way to install it so that it can be angled or removed.

The part number is 46 63 1 455 938, and the description is "W/S Deflector".

Mark

--
Mark Bergman    Biker, IATSE #1 Stagehand, Rock Climber, Unix mechanic
'94 Yamaha GTS1000A

I want a newsgroup with a infinite S/N ratio! Now taking CFV on:
rec.motorcycles.stagehands.pet-bird-owners.pinballers.unix-supporters
5+ So Far--Want to join? Check out: http://www.panix.com/~bergman