In your message dated: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:49:36 EDT,
your pithy ruminations on <Roadcrafter 1 piece vs. GTS saddlebag ;-) GIVI monor
ack vs. wingrack> were:
=> Does Aerostich Roadcrafter 1 piece suit fit into the GTS saddlebag? Easily?
Yes, maybe. I can get my 'Stich (2 piece--bulkier) with the back protector and
hard armor, and a pair of riding boots, and a medium Shoei full face helmet
into _one_ Krauser saddle bag. Not easily, but it all fits.

Mark
=>
=> Could I install GIVI monorack for MAXIA topcase? I already have (Krausers? Yamaha?)
saddlebags
=> mounted
=> and I would like to keep them instead of replacing with Givi sides.
=>
=>
=>

--
Mark Bergman    Biker, IATSE #1 Stagehand, Rock Climber, Unix mechanic
'94 Yamaha GTS1000A

I want a newsgroup with a infinite S/N ratio! Now taking CFV on:
rec.motorcycles.stagehands.pet-bird-owners.pinballers.unix-supporters
5+ So Far--Want to join? Check out: http://www.panix.com/~bergman