Check the Dutch website at:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    They're a little slow but will eventually get back to you.  As far as I
know they only offer the Krausers in the grey like you have or black.  They
must be paintable as you'll see the K2 versions are painted white with orange
doors.........YUCK!!!!  The large bags go for 205 Euro (each) that's about
$160 US.  I'm not sure if they fit the same mounting hardware as the smaller
bags but I'm sure they can tell you about that as well.  Good luck.
                                                    R. FLETCHER
                                                    NASHVILLE, TN