In a message dated 9/12/00 6:03:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I've just got a call from a locksmith and he said he can't find LS13
blank. He claims that the only
 thing in
 the catalog is LF13.
 Is it LS or LF?
Either take him your original key, or if you have lost it, try his blank in
your switch. Also, key blanks are available from Yamaha, and, you can get the
original replacement with the plastic on the top. Blanks from locksmiths are
usuall without the plastic on top.

 Also after the ride in the mountains the ABS light was flickering for ten
seconds or so. Now it does
 not.
 Nothing to worry about?
No, probably just from rough roads or possibly a stray RF signal. If it
disappeared when you turned the key off and on, what ever fault it had
detected no longer existed, or, the flashing light would have continued.
There may be a code stored in your ECU, which can be retrieved by putting the
bike in dealer (diagnostic) mode.

 Another thing: while getting out of the parking lot in first gear with
 a throttle in a fixed position the bike jerks back and forth. I would've
thought it is my meager
 riding skills, but neither of my two other bikes ever did it (ZX900 and
VFR750F).
 Does this have to do with EFI or I have to learn how to ride? >>
This would be the TPS adjustment we have been talking about. PROVIDING it is
NOT a loose chain, loose throttle cable (free play adjustment) or lean
setting for idle mixture. The TPS issue has been beat to death, you should be
able to find tons of info on it in the archives.