No he can't.
Motorcycle manufacturers, unlike automobile makers (and most other large,
publically held corporations) do not publish sales figures. But sport-tourers
are among the smallest volume of bikes out there. The only reason
manufacturers bother is because we're also among the most hardcore and we buy
more bikes because we wear 'em out. (Except me. I just spread my miles around
so many bikes, I'll never have a high-mileage anything.)

-Jay