Nope Phil, I use my GTS for commuting some sport riding and drum roll
please... touring duty (I can say that now since I've just recently
taken my first interstate ride). I love the versatility of my GTS and I
think its a good looking bike and besides its my wifes fav of the three
bikes I own. I don't think I will ever find a place in my garage for a
Goldwing I just feel like if I want that much comfort its time to take a
car it just seems more convenient at that point. Although I've thought
it might be nice after I retire or something but thats a very long ways
away for me : (.

Darren