In your message dated: Sat, 07 Oct 2000 12:46:56 EDT,
your pithy ruminations on <RE: Desperately need your immediate help! > were:
=> > => FYI - I have heard that if you run Synthetic oil and then
=> > change back to
=> > => standard type oil it can/will cause damage to the engine. Not
=> > sure if anyone
=> >
=> > Only in the southern hemisphere. Most oil manufacturers have
=> > issued technical
=> > bulletins (I know you can find them on Mobil's web site
=> > somewhere) stating that
=> > in that scenario, you've got to use a left-threaded magnetic
=> > coupling to attach
=>
=> Are you BeeEssing (BS) us or do you really believe this?

It was a joke, OK?

Mark
=>
=>

--
Mark Bergman    Biker, IATSE #1 Stagehand, Rock Climber, Unix mechanic
'94 Yamaha GTS1000A

I want a newsgroup with a infinite S/N ratio! Now taking CFV on:
rec.motorcycles.stagehands.pet-bird-owners.pinballers.unix-supporters
5+ So Far--Want to join? Check out: http://www.panix.com/~bergman