Your front tire is bad.  Depending on the tire, when they wear, they'll cup on
alternating sides.  At lower speeds, this will cause an oscillation - death
wobble.  Bottom line, buy a new front tire.  If it doesn't help - you still have
a spare.  When you do replace it, make sure the tire is at or slightly above
the recommended max pressure - it'll last longer with out cupping.

Sven the Viking