C'mon down here and I'll show you (read 'nothing') Shawn.  We've got more
pick-em up trucks and SUVs and fewer people who need them, or can ably drive
them, than perhaps any other place in the universe.  If all of the people
who owned them were required to drive them off road at least once per year
(I mean seriously off road, not in their backyards) then I doubt that most
of them would be driving these gas guzzling behemo-vehicles.  On the other
hand they got nothing to complain about when the price of gasoline heads for
the stratosphere because those things drink fuel at about twice the rate of
a regular car, and 3 to 4 times the rate of almost any bike.

> Yeah but Henry...what would happen to all the pick-up truck sales if we's
> all learnt to done speak better?

Regards,

Henry S. Winokur
94 GTS1000, AMA, MRF, MD/MSF Certified Instructor
West Bethesda, MD