Also see the GUADEC map I created a while ago:

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=102530925673763285970.00044ba4930f39d7c69e4

Anyone who wants to improve it (add routes, etc), drop me a line and
I'll figure out the magic.

Whoever knows where from, please link to it :).

Cheers,

behdad

behdad
http://behdad.org/