Just for your information: I've updated the planed  noon events at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/GUADEC/issues/4

Thu 5th: welcome party

   - place: dormitory (main GUADEC residence)
   - maximun expected pubic: 150
   - outdoors at the dormitory patio
   - drinks + picnic dinner
   - start time: 20:30
   - status:
   - place confirmed
      - collecting catering budgets

Fri 6th: beach party

   - place: Almería city beach,
   - distance: about 30' from the residence by foot
   - maybe we can get by the GUADEC bus (to be checked)
   - maximum expected public: 200
   - activities:
   - football play
      - teambuilding games
      - swimming
      - swimming after dark (this is mandatory, sorry)
      - sand castles
      - drinks + picnic dinner
   - status:
   - asking for administrative permission from municipality
      - collecting catering budgets
   - questions:
      - do we need something to prepare for football play?
      - do we need to hire group dynamizers?

Sat 7th: castle visit and picnic

   - place: Alcazaba de Almería moorish castle
   - distance: about 30' minutes walking from residence
   - option, recommended, to get by GUADEC bus to downtown (15 minutes
   walking, slowly)
   - maximum expected public: 200
   - activities:
   - Theatrical (medieval) visit
      - (maybe) guided visit
      - medieval combact reenactment plus medieval games
      - (considering) flamenco concert
      - picnic (non alcoholic drinks, sorry)
   - status:
   - asking for administrative permission from regional government
      - collecting budgets

As soon each activity get confirmed (specially permissions) we'll update
the website.

If you want to feedback please do at gitlab: ttps://
gitlab.gnome.org/Community/Engagement/GUADEC/issues/4

--

Ismael Olea

http://olea.org/diario/