Hi GNOMErs, I’m Claudio from GNOME Engagement.

I’m entering in contact, because I need the 2018 Attendance Report of GUADEC
2018. This information will be useful for making charts and graphs of who
attended at GUADEC 2018. This information would be very useful for writing our
Diversity report.

We want to show that GNOME cares in their official conferences about bringing
diversity and inclusive venues and talks. And also that we care about bringing
people with disabilities, and that we care of hosting our conferences in places
that met the infrastructure that are required to allow people with disabilities
to attend.

Thank you for your help and cooperation.

Kindly regards,

Claudio Santoro
GNOME Engagement