Ray Charles - The Complete Country & Western 1959-1986 -4CD-
Quote: Bye Bye Love You Don't Know Me Half As Much I Love You So Much It Hurts Just A Little Lovin' Born To Lose Worried Mind It Makes No Difference Now You Win Again Careless Love I Can't Stop Loving You Hey, Good Lookin' You Are My Sunshine No Letter Today Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You) Don't Tell Me Your Troubles Midnight Oh, Lonesome Me Take These Chains From My Heart Your Cheating Heart I'll Never Stand In Your Way Making Believe Teardrops In My Heart Hang Your Head In Shame Code: http://rapidshare.com/files/93636322/b1raychawq453a.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/93636864/b1raychawq453a.part2.rar Quote: I'm Movin' On Busted No One To Cry To Move It On Over Love's Gonna Live Here (Swingova) I'm A Fool To Care Crying Time Together Again I've Got A Tiger By The Tail (Swingova) I Don't Care Blue Moon Of Kentucky (Swingova) Don't Let Her Know Please Say You're Fooling She's Lonesome Again A Born Loser A Girl I Used To Know Here We Go Again When I Stop Dreamin' If You Were Mine Your Love Is So Doggone Good Don't Change On Me Till I Can't Take It Anymore You've Still Got A Place In My Heart I Keep It Hid Sweet Memories Good Morning Dear Bonus Track 1 Code: http://rapidshare.com/files/93640025/b1raychawq453b.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/93640696/b1raychawq453b.part2.rar Quote: Ring Of Fire What Am I Living For The Three Bells All I Ever Need Is You Wichita Lineman Down In The Valley Take Me Home, Country Roads Never Ending Song Of Love Come Live With Me Sunshine We Had It All (Turn Out The Light And) Love Me Tonight I Wish You Were Here Tonight Ain't Your Memory Got No Pride At All Born To Love Me I Don't Want No Stranger Sleepin' In My Bed Let Your Love Flow You Feel Good All Over You've Got The Longest Leaving Act In Town String Bean Code: http://rapidshare.com/files/93643680/b1raychawq453c.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/93644255/b1raychawq453c.part2.rar Quote: 3/4 Time Shakin' Your Head I Had It All Do I Ever Cross Your Mind Woman Sensuous Woman Then I'll Be Over You If I Were You Workin' Man's Woman Two Old Cats Like Us This Old Heart (Is Gonna Rise Again) We Didn't See A Thing Who Cares Friendship It Ain't Gonna Worry My Mind Little Hotel Room Crazy Old Soldier Seven Spanish Angels The Pages Of My Mind Slip Away Anybody With The Blues A Little Bit Of Heaven Dixie Moon Code: http://rapidshare.com/files/93647623/b1raychawq453d.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/93648485/b1raychawq453d.part2.rar . --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gugukluhayat" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
