![]()
The lanky and pretty Sonam Kapoor might play an aspiring singer in the much-look forward to 'Delhi-6' but Sonam Kapoor doesn't think she's a great singer.Audiences will see her first time pairing with Abhishek Bachchan in the Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra film.The actress says that in real life she is just good enough to sing in the bathroom.She's said, "I love music and I'm passionate about it. But I'm just a good bathroom singer, I'm not at all a competent singer."Umm…it seems this true babe knows how to be honest and diplomatic at the same time!
**** << TheLiveDemo.Com >> View Full Post On Blog ****
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to
[email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---