Hello Heloisa

Yes I am owner of This group :))) that I know this was surprise for you..
I am TURK and man. The other subject is no problem. Unfortunately There are a 
lot of man who are unrespect some merits.
Also Thank you very much for your thoughts about me and Turk people.I have alot 
of knowlegdes of your Contry. I have not seen, but I love
I am very glad to meet you .I belive that  This case will open us all of the 
way.
Also I hope we can have nice relation by this way.
See you
Sincerely regards.
Merych 

  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Heloisa Paiva 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 3:04 AM
  Subject: (gugukluhayat) Re: isa


        HELLO MERYCH

        I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE THE OWNER. I HAVE JUST WATCHED THE WONDERFUL 
MOVIES FROM ISTANBUL THAT YOU SENT US. 
        DREAM CİTY... ISTANBUL

        Seyretmek için Resimlerin üzerine tıklayınız.

        I LOVED THEM. I LOVE TURKEY. I WENT THERE IN 2004.
        BY THE WAY, ARE YOU TURK? ARE YOU MAN OR WOMAN? I AM A WOMAN.
        I GOT SURPRISED WHEN I OPENED THIS MAIL WHICH YOU SAY YOU ARE OWNER.
        WELL, AT FIRST I AM SORRY IF I WERE RUDE IN MY WORDS. I REALLY GOT MAD 
WHEN I SAW THE VIDEO. IF YOU ARE TURK(MUSLIM) I KNOW YOU BELIEVE JESUS CHRIST 
AS A PROPHET TOO. DIFFERENT FROM US THAT HAVE HIM AS GOD'S SON. BUT I KNOW THAT 
MUSLIMS RESPECT HIM. 
        SECOND THANKS FOR REPLYING ME, I TRUST YOU. HOPE WE CAN HAVE GOOD 
RELATION ANYWAY.
        ONCE MORE THANKS AND SORRY.
        BEST REGARDS
        HELOISA


        --- On Mon, 3/9/09, merych <[email protected]> wrote:

          From: merych <[email protected]>
          Subject: (gugukluhayat) Re: isa
          To: [email protected]
          Date: Monday, March 9, 2009, 3:51 AM


          Hello
          I am group  owner of this group. First time I apologize you for this 
mail. You are right very very much. I am in abroad country at now. So I am not 
interested to approve. So that sometimes our moderators can make some mistakes 
like this but without concealed thought. We respect all religions. We learned 
and see this.Because of this wrong We wish you to forgive us. I will be take 
care more much. And I certainly instruct to my moderators. Believe me i am 
sorry for this mail.
          We are muslim but We belive Chris. We never agree this disrespsct. 
Please You feel comfortable. I promise you. It never repeat.

          Best Regards
            ----- Original Message ----- 
            From: Heloisa Paiva 
            To: [email protected] 
            Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 12:45 AM
            Subject: (gugukluhayat) Re: isa


                  Hello 
                  My name is Heloisa, I am Brazilian and catholic. I must say 
that I feel really disappointed to you and to your group owner to aprove this 
kind of clip in the group. I undesratand it as disrespect, impoliteness.
                  Once I saw some images where USA soldier wrote in some 
muslims walls ""Mohamed is a pig"" and I felt so bad because people disrespect 
others, people make jokes with others believes. So I want you to know that I 
feel the same you feel when you read "Mohamed is a pig" when I watch this film. 
I dont agree with the words, but I am sure that they hurt you as this film 
hurts me.


                  --- On Sun, 3/8/09, şükran can <[email protected]> wrote:

                    From: şükran can <[email protected]>
                    Subject: (gugukluhayat) isa
                    To: 
                    Date: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 5:26 PM















                     



                      





                    
                 
       

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Cevap