From: M.Taskin *Fatih Erkoç & Kerem Görsev Trio - The Lady İstanbul (2009)*
CD 1 1. What İs This Thing Called Love 2. Our Love İs Here To Stay 3. I've Got The World On A String 4. As Long As Youe Are Here With Me 5. The Lady From İstanbul 6. Don't Get Around Much Anymore 7. True To You 8. Green Dolphin Street 9. I Should Care 10. Caravan 11. A Day in The Life Of A Fool ( Black Orpheus ) 12. Secret Love ( My Secret Love ) 13. Moon River 14. Route 68 15. When I Fall In Love 16. Fly Me Tho Moon CD 2 1. Nat King Cole Medley ( Too Young / Mona Lisa / Love ) 2. My Funny Valentine 3. The Way You Look Tonight 4. What A Wonderful World 5. I Love Paris 6. Pennies From Heaven 7. Over The Rainbow 8. Lady's A Tramp 9. Misty 10. Bye Bye Blackbird 320 kbps 44 kHz Size: 273 MB http://rapidshare.com/files/232468656/Faatih_Erkoc_Keerem_Gorsev_2009.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/232905131/Faatih_Erkoc_Keerem_Gorsev_2009.part2.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/232914412/Faatih_Erkoc_Keerem_Gorsev_2009.part3.rar -- Sen bana Sen desen de, demesen de olur. Ama ben sana diyeceğim. Düşün dur... ♥ DileK ♥ --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gugukluhayat" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
