Stone Hits: The Very Best of Angie Stone
Angie Stone

http://rapidshare.com/files/247605053/AngieStone-StoneHits-TheVeryBestOfAngieStone.part1.rar.html
http://rapidshare.com/files/247606480/AngieStone-StoneHits-TheVeryBestOfAngieStone.part2.rar.html


Tracklist
01 - Wish I Didn't Miss You
02 - Brotha
03 - No More Rain (In This Cloud)
04 - Stay For A While
05 - I Wasn't Kidding
06 - I Wanna Thank Ya
07 - Everday
08 - Pissed Off
09 - More Than A Woman
10 - U-Haul
11 - Bottles & Cans
12 - Little Boy
13 - Makings Of You (Interlude)
14 - Bone 2 Pic
15 - Brotha (Part 2)

Product Description
Angie Stone (born Angela Laverne Brown in 1961 in Columbia, South Carolina) is an R&B, hip hop, and neo soul musician whose music possesses a clear old school soul music influence, and her vocals recall those of Aretha Franklin. Here she sings 18 of her greatest hits including 2 bonus tracks that do not appear on the US version 'Lovers Ghetto' and 'Wish I Didn't Miss You' (Pound Boys Remix). Sony. 2005.
-- 
Danilo

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gugukluhayat" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/gugukluhayat?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---



Cevap